To me, at least.
I woke up early with expectations. Haha not for breakfast actually. But yea, just certain expectations.
Accessed the net checked my mail and stuff. I hope i get a headband to cover the hair colour (: I love my hair colour. I hate the white hair, though :/
Blogged (previous entry) before i went out. Hmmmmm we went to redhill to have our breakfast which was congee &soya bean milk. Okay was so filling, lah. Then we went straight to the restaurant after heading to Queensway at around 11 when all the shops were not yet opened for business.
I shall let the pictures do the blogging :)
-

A lamp-post? What's it doing in a middle of a hawkercentre?

Damn rubbish right? Hahahaha queer.

Clean &fresh (&ready to go mad!) Sis and i DO look alike all right? Look at the first pic. THE SMILE THE SMILE!
Hahaha it was kinda weird how this came about.
I came home tired from school (last year) and she just finished bathing and while i was taking off certain loads she looked at me and smiled and i forced a smile just like the one in the first pic. Then we went like *GASP* WE ACTUALLY LOOKED ALIKE! COME COME DO THAT AGAIN!
And we did, and starting laughing laughing laughing. Lol.

My new Icecreambriefcase bought from Fredflare &the prints and the lovely BLUE &YELLOW belt i got and the BLUE BRACELET with yellow rubberband ;)
And the threadless tee yuhong couldn't wear.
Heh.

Yuhong's just so orange today. She had a orange shirt on and she wore this orange (&white) sock and she ate this orange mango jelly thing. Hahaha.
&Im so wide-eyed :)

We went nuts when our dad went to BOMB. Hahahaha it was hilarious. She just walked out and climbed into the front seat and i climbed from the back. Then we starting cam-whoring (hoer-ing ;)) &i so love the bottom row center pic. So retarded! LOLOLOL oh &she fake-drove.

I asked her to do the "EH KAOBEI LAH" pose. Hahaha.


I shouldnt have ate sharks' fin. But it was ahhhh.. one of my favourite foods. Hahaha.
Sis took the last chicken pic &went "QUAY SOCK!"
Quay sock = .. Lynn her teammate. Quay = .. ya chicken. Lol. But not prostitude-chicken, LAH!

This is not collaged cos it's special :)

The cake part of the celebration was SOOOOO FUNNY OKAY! The song was so stupid i dunno what the words were &it was so longgggg then ahgong just sat there with everyone clapping STUPIDLY along to the song. LOLOLOL then he appeared to be like SHOULD I SMILE OR WHAT sheesh this is so sick hahaha.
Speaking of funny stuff. Here's something super funny that drove yh &i nuts.
Ahgong went walking around cos my uncle &his wife have not arrive yet. And there was this waitress serving us throughout the entire meal (WHICH TOOK 3HOURS OMG RIGHT). She was standing just near the door meddling with the drinks (pouring, whatever i dunno) then ahgong opened the door REAL HARD and it slammed on her ass!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *loud cackle*
It was so funny yh and i just burst out laughing like crazy! Okay lah, it was humiliating and was rude on our part to do that.
But the sound.. was superbly funnily loud =x HAHAHAHA then like ahgong went AIYO! hahahaha
2nd funny incident that concerned ahgong was when he walked out and then wanted to get in but couldnt opened the door cos he pulled it instead of pushing it. Perhaps (we reckoned so) he was afraid of knocking that lady's bum again =X
Yuhong was so excitedly anticipating the 3rd funny incident but there wasn't. Silly girl.

Baby weiliang :) Sigh. I hope he doesn't get too bullied by weixin. Weixin's really really nasty.
And shuqi's soooo bad she kept calling me a DA FEI ZHU (big fat pig) :/ Sheesh I VERY FAT MEH! Dark colours make me look thinner HOR!
I was wearing dark colours you stupid disrespectful girl *frowns*
2nd pic : There was some kinda chemistry (GAH that word lol) going between us. But it was disrupted by the flash. (Which he grinned at) DAMN!
Hes darn funny la he only grin after the flash. -.-
I think i don't look THAT fair, leh. Why do everyone say EH YOU DAMN FAIR! Like, nooo ): Look 3rd pic. I think i look quite dark.
Issit my eyes or something.
IM NOT TOO FAIR ):

Very dark, i apologise for the poor quality. Cos this is only 3.2mp, MAH. hahaha. (:
I hate my cousin &her new cam! SHEESH =P
-
Cousin thought me chem afterwards.
Boy was it draining :(
But i'm more motivated now. And i understood more so.. THANKYOUSOMUCH! (:
Try not to be lazy next time when you msg me k. ;)
-
School tmr. Not exactly looking forward. *SIGH* Yazid boyboy, too. Nvm we'll prevail! (Like what valerie and amirah says)
MWAEH(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home